Hunter Ice Skating re-opened on the 13th June 2020
On reviewing our monitoring for entry to the figure sessions we are well within meeting our COVID-19 restriction requirements, subsequently you will no longer be required to book into a figure session.
Please register at the cashier booth on arrival please use the hand sanitiser which is available. Continue to practice social distancing and support good hygene practices.
Reminder if you or any of your family or contacts are symptomatic and/or unwell, please do not come to the rink, stay home and be tested if required.
COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS DURING COVID-19
As we embark on our first competitions since March, we would like to remind our skaters and families about the expectations when attending competitions.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Maintain physical distancing at all times
- Do not arrive more than 30 minutes before you compete
- Once your competition has been completed, please leave the rink
- Be aware of rink specific limits for spectators/chaperones – Refer to applicable competition information
- Please respect the volunteers and follow their instructions
- Do not attend if you have visited any reported hot spots 14 days prior to the event, or any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Government website.
- NSW Government regulations may change over time and as a result, the requirements for COVID Safe competition may change as well
Welcome to the Official Website of the
Hunter Ice Skating Club
Located within the Hunter Ice Skating Stadium at Warners Bay which opened in 2000, our club was established soon after in 2001. Hunter Ice skating Club’s mission is to promote excellence in Figure Skating in the Hunter Region, through supporting and encouraging our members in their pursuits. This will be achieved through the availability of qualified and professional coaching staff and the availability of various training aids and courses.