COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
The COVID-19 Pandemic is an ongoing situation and all care and safety precautions continue to be undertaken. Please refer to NSW Health for the current up to date Health Orders.
At this time, Lake Macquarie is under restricitions wherein masks are mandatory to be worn in Hunter Ice Skating Stadium including Figure Sessions.
As required by the NSW Government, everyone is required to check in using the QR codes displayed in a number of areas at the entrance to the rink. Hand sanitiser is also available for use. Continue to practice social distancing and support good hygene practices.
Reminder if you or any of your family or contacts are symptomatic and/or unwell, please do not come to the rink, stay home and be tested and isolate as required or directed by NSW Health.
Covid-19 Safety Plan Indoor Recreation Facilities
COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS DURING COVID-19
We would like to remind our skaters and families about the expectations when attending competitions.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Maintain physical distancing at all times
- Do not arrive more than 30 minutes before you compete
- Once your competition has been completed, please leave the rink
- Be aware of rink specific limits for spectators/chaperones – Refer to applicable competition information
- Please respect the volunteers and follow their instructions
- Do not attend if you have visited any reported hot spots 14 days prior to the event, or any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Government website
- NSW Government regulations may change over time and as a result, the requirements for COVID Safe competition may change as well